Protect Man’s Best Friends from Ticks and Fleas!
Tick populations increase in warmer weather, which is J&J Exterminating is reminding pet owners to take extra precautions for their furry friends.
Nutrition, exercise, play and affection are the more commonly known basics for pet care taking, but ensuring pet safety by protecting against pests like ticks and fleas is equally important. Learning how to avoid these pesky critters, from walking pets on shorter grass trails, maintaining each pet’s hygiene properly, and more, will keep owners and their four-legged family members from missing out on any spring and summer month fun.
To help shield pets from the discomfort of ticks and fleas in their fur as pest activity increases in the warmer spring and summer months, J&J Exterminating recommends pet owners use the following tips:
- Check pets frequently for ticks and fleas. Be aware of excessive scratching and licking.
- Avoid walking dogs in tall grass, where fleas and ticks often hide.
- Bathe pets after walks or playtime with other animals.
- Frequently wash pet bedding, collars and plush toys.
- Wash bed linens and vacuum carpets, floors and furniture frequently.
For more information on ticks and fleas, please visit www.jjext.comTags: Tick Control, Tyler Pest Control, Tyler Tick Control